HHC 3000 main menu.
HHC 3000 offers you the ability to enter data one-time only and track critical patient information from the beginning of the Patient intake process such as Oasis, H485, Orders, Scheduling etc and continuing through Billing, Accounts Receivable and Payroll.
Some of the features include:
- Able to directly enter data into the main office software or purchase our “Point Of Care” and collect the data from the Patient’s home on a laptop/notebook/tablet and via internet send information back to the main office.
- Ability to set-up multiple insurance companies with multiple rates for each service your agency provides. This includes the flexibility to create rates based upon the actual time spent in the patients’ home.
- Intake of Oasis information with edit checks throughout, along with ability to create H485’s, Medication Sheets, Visit Notes, Physician Orders etc.
- Quick access to all Patient information through the Activities screen makes finding critical information easy and includes: Referrals, Admissions, H485’s, Orders, Oasis Assessments, Visits, Progress & Communication Notes, Satisfaction Survey, Authorization Requests, Discharges, etc.
- Authorization tracking and safeguards help to protect from exceeding authorized visits/units approved by the insurance provider within scheduling.
- Directly connect to MapQuest and cut/paste the patients directions into their file that can be given to the employees.
- Much, much more!!
Clinical Point of Care
HHC 3000 Clinical Point of Care
If collecting data from the Patients home is a necessity, then HHC 3000 Point Of Care software is a great compliment to the main software.
Our Point Of Care software completely integrates with our main software at your office. Bottom line is no re-keying of any data collected from the field and more efficiency with less paperwork!
Patient information from the field includes:
- Oasis assessments with edit checks
- General assessment (non-Oasis)
- Physician orders
- Visit notes
- H485, Wound tracking
- electronic signatures etc.
HHC 3000 Human Resources
- Track employee visit/non-visit time
- Track unlimited user defined events such as: employee trainings with time/attendance, recertification's, insurance renewals etc.
- Set up multiple payroll rates for each employee for hourly salary or by type of service provided by each employee.
HHC 3000 Billing
- Create all billings/invoices within one area of the software for any insurance company and for any time period. Automatically update Accounts Receivable when a bill is generated or create a Co Pay/Balance transfer to another insurance company for rebilling.
- Integrated Accounts Receivable makes it simple to apply payments through either Electronic Remittance or by selecting the patient and applying the payment to that invoice.
- A powerful and flexible billing component that includes a variety of insurance sources including major clearing houses and/or direct submission to Insurance companies like: Medicare, Medicaid, BC/BS, Humana, Availity, WebMD, EDI, Passport, Waiver, Trailblazer etc.
- Unlimited Private-Pay Billing.
- Create Billing/Accounts Receivable Reports such as: Invoice Listing, PPS Invoice Listing, Payment Listings, Write-off Listings, Aging Report, PPS Aging/Visits Report, A/R Reconciliation, Visits Billed/Not Billed Listing, Patient Review, Re-Bill/Hold Listing, etc.
- PPS Reports include: Authorizations Status Profitability Report, PPS Assessment Listing, PPS Billing Listing, PPS Status Report, PPS MO826 Therapy Status, PPS Lupa Alert, PPS Deferred Income, PPS# of Episodes, PPS Cert Period Dates Review, PPS Compare etc.
- Automatically created PPS Calculation Sheet which includes: HHRG Score, HIPPS Code, PPS "RAP" Amount and a Net Margin Estimate for the Episode Period.
HHC 3000 Scheduling
HHC 3000 offers a variety of options for scheduling patient/employee visits or other tasks. Scheduling is easily accessible throughout many different areas of the software, allowing for quick and easy look up of important patient/employee scheduling information.
- Scheduled Visits can be directly added through the activity area of the patient screen, employee screen, visit screen or generated through a schedule master.
- Set-up employee qualifications/restrictions that will allow your agency to select which employees’ best qualify for a scheduled visit.
- Employee visit filters help to quickly narrow down and switch visits between employees.
- Ability to view Patient’s monthly schedule calendar while looking at other activities for the patient at the same time.
- There are over 15 different styles of scheduling reports that gives each agency the flexibility of choosing just the right report that best suits their individual needs.
Skilled scheduling is another option that can be used to schedule an entire certification period on one screen. Skilled visits can be completed for a whole cert period in minutes.
Allegheny Software Publishers, Inc. offers flexible lease/purchase plans, allowing agencies to conserve working capital and preserve bank credit lines.